Monday, January 26, 2009

Successful Weekend

I had a couple of fears which I dominated this weekend:

1. Schoolwork. The master's program is back in full swing and I left myself to study and do homework all on Sunday in my usual procrastinating fashion. I spent about four hours on my arse doing so and did not even have the urge to dip. That is huge.

2. Getting hammered. I took getting hammered to a new level on Saturday as I was part of a bar crawl. Non-stop bodily destruction from noon to two in the morning. I started with a dozen Guinnesses and then moved on to all the Jameson in sight. It is a wonder that one of the three cab drivers I verbally assaulted did not run me over...either way, I once again didn't shamelessy buy a tin or even think about dipping.

Lots of progress, no doubt.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go. The bar crawl sounds fun...12 Guinness? That is crazy.

    ReplyDelete