Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Last Week of Oral Terrorism


I can't promise that it will be forever, but I will be having my last dip as a tobacco addict on Sunday, January 11, 2009. Not sure what I will be doing at that moment in time, but it better be awesome.

Ten years ago, I started the worst habit known to human existence. Skoal has been the ultimate friend, with me through thick and thin, but it is time to break up with this adopted brother of mine and move on.

For those of you that dip, you know it is not disgusting. There is nothing better than throwing in a hog, whether its in front of the t.v., on the golf course, on a long car ride. Shit....the scenarios are endless.

Once I throw in that last beast of a feast, I will be documenting my long hard road of quitting. Sitting at work all pissed off needing a dip, in the car pulling my hair out, on the couch watching my friends fill up Poland Springs bottles and have the times of their lives. Let the week of binging begin.

6 comments:

  1. about 4000x times harder to quit than cigarettes, good luck dude!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never felt the true cold grip of chew, but I have seen it take down better men than I. Good luck bud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about the Super Bowl and March Madness? What are you going to do during these and other sporting events? You should prob replace it with a healthy habit, like drinking water or sit-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good Lord Skoalian, everything is proceeding as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Without a doubt the hardest thing I have ever done. This is my second time quiting. I lasted 6 months the first time. Hopefully this time will be forever. You can buy a house with the money you save.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, check out http://forum.qssn.org/ for some quality support. I am 601 days Cope free thanks to this site and the good guys hanging out there helping. I love your blog, you obviously take the quit seriously. Look me up as tamado on the site if you pop in.

    ReplyDelete