Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Replacement Habits

I realized over the last couple days that I most likely have an addictive behavior and will replace my chewing habit with something else that will have a vice-like grip on me. I think I will catch myself now before I become an alcoholic (as I type with a Guinness in front of me). But whatever, I had a shitty day and need to unwind. Well shitty from my perspective I suppose. Maybe another word like annoying or inconvenient would do more justice for those who are truly having shitty days.

Top three moments I wanted to inject Skoal into my bloodstream today:

3. Annoying dude at work driving me crazy while my computer froze over and over and over. Office Space, kill me.

2. Couldn't watch the inauguration. I even brought a radio to work that had one volume - incredibly and annoyingly loud. Seeing that I couldn't use that, I turned to the trusty world wide web, which had more congestive traffic than, well, DC itself today. Speaking to this point, I am actually very excited for this inauguration. I know there are some Obama-haters or some that think he is the messiah, but I really like this guy. He is inspiring and we need a whole lot of that right now to rally around. Let's just hope he doesn't turn out to be in over his head. We don't need another buttplug to lead the free world.

1. School started. Studying - Dip = Worse than attention deficit disorder. Don't think that formula is going to get me an A in Quant class.

qed (math joke)

1 comment:

  1. I was there. It was awesome. No urges to chew on the lawn of the Memorial. When I got home, on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete