Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oral Terrorism Part Deux

I've definitely been getting my fill this week already, gearing up for the defining moment. Two tins in a matter of three days is not too shabby. That doesn't include the tin of pouches I have hidden under my phone.

Classes start up again in two weeks, so that should be devastatingly awful, trying to study while dealing with a missing oral fixation. But, alas, I have used that excuse before and refuse to do it again, no matter the stress level or distraction.

I have tried the tobacco-free chew before, but that stuff isn't even worth it. Not even the same texture. I think I rolled coffee grinds into a piece of coffee filter last time I tried to quit and chewed that. It actually wasn't terrible....if you don't mind brown teeth. Thirty minutes later of brushing deterred me from using that approach again....

No comments:

Post a Comment