Sunday, March 22, 2009

Web theft

Having no internet really blows. I've been jacking other people's wireless connections for years now and it looks like my luck has finally run out. I will now be forced to pay 62 bucks a month...bummer.

I went on this website that smokeless tobacco visitors frequently visit and hit up one of their chatrooms to see what kind of heads I was dealing with. Pretty intense. They have a daily roll call on their message board that they post on every single day. They must be taking this harder than I am. I just whipped off seven straight hours of studying and did not even think of packing a lipper. Given that I am running out of tobacco related material to write about, I may have to change the direction of this blog soon so I can write about other stuff. Otherwise it is going to suck even worse than it does currently.

I'm a little disappointed with this year's March Madness. We only have one real upset in Cleveland State of Wake Forest. Pretty sure we all had the foresight to know that WKU would pick off Illinois, so I don't count that one. Same with Zona. Any team that has made the tourney a quarter century in a row should be expected to win their first round game, no matter what seed they are. Poor Utah really got hosed on that matchup. My Maryland team lost. I didn't really expect anything different against Memphis, but they could have put up a better fight at least. Pretty sure Greivis Vasquez must know he is a donkey for talking smack before the game. What an idiot. He single handely saves the season and then tears it to shreds once they are in a good spot. At least we have some strong matchups to look forward to in the later rounds; no cinderella stories this year though.

Peas and carrots. +

No comments:

Post a Comment