Monday, March 2, 2009

50 Days


I have officially made it 50 whole days. That is awesome and surprising considering how addicted I was. Still no cravings. I'd have to think that at this point, I really won't be getting them. Given the awfulness of the last two months, if I didn't break down then, then it is going to take something real bad for me to relapse.

Speaking of relapsing, one of the hosts of the show Intervention just relapsed. I wonder if they'll do an episode of him?

In honor of day fifty, here are some of the better (and worse) things that we can liken to the nice round number:

1. 50 cent. Curtis Jackson is no doubt a thug, but I don't mind him. Granted if I one day have a daughter, I will lay down the "Stay the hell away from 50 cent rule", but other than that, I find him amusing. My buddy gave him his first Vitamin Water. Soon afterwards, he bought a big portion of the company. No joke.

2. The United States. We have 50 states, unless you do not want to recognize some of the less relevant ones. Texas, Jersey, middle America, etc.

3. Michael Jackson. He is currently fifty and just as freaky looking as he's ever been. Still though, his old jams were the tits.

4. 50 is the atomic number of tin. Awesome.

5. There is a cool Canadian beer named 50 Ale. Labatt brews it. Labatt is quality.

6. In 50 AD, the Romans learned about the use of soap. This leads me to believe that at any point in time before this, Rome smelled like garbage.

7. The moon is 50 times smaller than Earth. You can probably jump 50 times higher on it too?

8. Probably the oldest chick I'd consider hanging up. She would have to be a major hottie with minimal gravity damage though.

9. The word INFINITY - its letters add up to 50: 9+5+6+9+5+9+2+5. An infinite characteristic of a finite number. Think about that and your brain will explode.

10. Drinks I had this weekend. My liver is now working at a 50% capacity.

3 comments:

  1. Naval Academy Alum and NBA superstar David Robinson wore #50

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very true. The Admiral was the dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. Don't sell yourself short, there are plenty of women over 50 out there who would love to know the embrace of a young stud like you.

    ReplyDelete