Thursday, March 19, 2009

Best day of the year

Today is better than Christmas and my birthday combined. Day one (not counting the play-in game) of March Madness. Sixteen games today and sixteen more tomorrow. Perusing internet scoreboards like mad and checking your brackets. Too bad I had to work all day and miss the fun.

I wonder what kind of efficiencies companies lose on the first couple days of March Madness with 90% of their staff paying more attention to the Yahoo scoreboard?

I would have to say I am quite happy with the Maryland win and really do think they have a chance to get by Memphis.

If not, then I will sink into depression for 12-15 hours and dream of the possibilities of an inconsistent season next year....


I did play golf actually last weekend. Not much to report on the dip front. No seizures, shakes, killings, bad reactions at all. Of course, no one around me was doing it. Not like I am looking for any excitement on that front, but it would be nice to have something else to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment