Friday, February 13, 2009

One Month Down, A Lifetime To Go


Amid my drone-like week, I failed to recognize that February 11th represented a full month without dip. That is pretty much the longest, by far, that I have gone without a dip for at least a couple of years.

Read this: http://www.elmendorf.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123134916

Kind of funny how they use images of children to make you feel guilty. Pretty sure that would never work on me from a tobacco perspective, but I'm sure it does the trick on some people. For those who like interactive features, it may be useful for quitting. Pretty sure the DOD could make better use of their time though.

For those of you with out V-day honeys, best of luck scavenging the bars tonight to find that special someone. Be sure your beer goggles aren't too thick.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Same here this weekend, four freaking weeks without cat turds in my mouth.

    I'm starting to wean off the nicotine gum too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which kind of taps can be called Waterfall Taps? Waterfall is a rare natural landscape in the city, for this rare Cheap Taps , designers add waterfall elements in to Kitchen Sink Taps and let your home will be able to get more closer to the nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which kind of taps can be called Waterfall Taps? Waterfall is a rare natural landscape in the city, for this rare Cheap Taps , designers add waterfall elements in to Kitchen Sink Taps and let your home will be able to get more closer to the nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.
    Bathroom Sink Faucets

    ReplyDelete