Monday, February 2, 2009

Addiction Omission


This is weird. I don't have any urge to chew at all. Not even a little bit. This is probably one of the most stressful month's I have ever endured and I have not wanted to even touch it. That last post was BS because if I really wanted one then it would have been a much worse reaction than that I am sure.

Maybe something is wrong that I have no urge; hopefully I am not dying. I doubt that is the case. It really might just be that I am so mentally and physically worn out, that I don't have the energy to feel withdrawn. Good and bad?

On another note, I may as well talk about other topics here. Regurgitating the same stuff about dipping is due to get old and soon.

How about Michael Phelps? The guy gets caught taking bong hits and there really isn't much of a reaction. I am against the notion that a professional athlete should be a role model. Yes, they should be morally acceptable in their decisions, but they don't have to be saints. Put it this way - dope or no dope, I am sure Michael Phelps is still a good guy who would bend over backwards to help someone. So what if he got stoned? If it were a hard drug, then yes my opinion might be slightly altered. I guess that is the difference in the public eye; the fine line is even finer the bigger you are. Believe me, I'll take a pothead who trained his ass off, completed a sports miracle, and met lofty goals any day. Boo Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment