Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dreams


I had a dream last night in the following sequence:

1. I woke up at 6 am and decided to get a "few more minutes of sleep"
2. I then woke up at 10:15 am and realized I was two hours late to work
3. I jumped on a conference call we were to have and sounded like Buffalo Bill
4. I freaked out and hung up and ran to work
5. I got to work at 11:26 (somehow it took an hour to walk 12 minutes)
6. A bunch of people came to my desk and bombarded me right away, further freaking me out
7. A tin of Skoal appeared on my desk, begging me to have a dip and return to normalcy.
8. I let out a battle cry that would have made Braveheart proud and spiked it into the trash can

Two things of note:
1. I need a vacation.
2. Even my subconscious has quit dipping. Boo ya!

1 comment: