Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weird French Humor



I really don't know what to think about that video. French people are weird. How did she not see that creepy ass head on top of the toilet? Has to be fake. He looks like the Grim Reaper in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. Anyways.

Speaking of Grim Reaper, getting older sucks. Before you know it, people working for you were in high school when you graduated college and everything in life is on a countdown timer. Buying a house, getting married, having kids. Not that I have done any of those, but it seems to be on the mind more and more. I've never been a loner, but I have always had some weird sense of independence, moving to new places and doing things myself. Looks like I will have to give at least some of that up if I really want to pursue the American dream! Speaking of which, I don't think our generation really has an American dream. The only thing we look for is fun, which I think is pretty awesome. Sure, some people take it to an extreme level and are detrimental so society, so moderation is important. But as someone told me not too long ago - everything should be done in moderation, even moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment