Sunday, April 5, 2009

Skoal Perdition Mailbag #2

I have had a nice backlog of reader email asking for another version of the mailbag, so here goes..

From Crofton, MD:
Will dipping make me better at sports?
SP: Yes and no. If the sport does not require running or moving your body fast, then it will probably help. It will make you concentrate more and make you more badass than your opponent. If it is a running sport, then it will make you worse because you will get sick quickly.

From Wheeling, WV: Dear Skoal Perdition, your website is weak and so are you. Grow balls.
SP: Well that is not nice. Yes, my website is a little weak and could probably be more entertaining, but I am not jobless like yourself with all the time in the world to blog and beat it on an hourly basis. Go Mountaineers!

From Grand Rapids, MI: You are an inspiration to us all and we will erect a statue in your name.
SP: Hehe...you said erect. I have no idea who you are and how you found me, but I like you man.

Santa Monica, CA:
Wait dude......U are not drinking whiskey or dipping? R U giving up on being heterosexual 2? At least wait until U have kids.....
SP: If I were to continue on this warpath, the only woman I could have kids with is the type you don't want to bring home to mom and dad. More like the one you bring to the local jail. You know how I know you're gay? You use letters and numbers in the place of actual words.

That's all for this edition. I can see that readers are more salty this time around, but nonetheless, they are readers. In the words of Jon Stewart, until next time, here is your moment of zen:

No comments:

Post a Comment