I've definitely been getting my fill this week already, gearing up for the defining moment. Two tins in a matter of three days is not too shabby. That doesn't include the tin of pouches I have hidden under my phone.
Classes start up again in two weeks, so that should be devastatingly awful, trying to study while dealing with a missing oral fixation. But, alas, I have used that excuse before and refuse to do it again, no matter the stress level or distraction.
I have tried the tobacco-free chew before, but that stuff isn't even worth it. Not even the same texture. I think I rolled coffee grinds into a piece of coffee filter last time I tried to quit and chewed that. It actually wasn't terrible....if you don't mind brown teeth. Thirty minutes later of brushing deterred me from using that approach again....
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment